Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thrift store adventures

After Practicum yesterday the girls and I decided we needed to get out of the B&B we are staying at, so we went and did some shopping around. We went into some of their little thrift shops, personally I thought the one was really expensive, but I managed to find a  milk glass lamp I have been looking for forever!
this was the one I saw and fell in love with! and then the search began to find one that didn`t already have a loving home!
This is the one I found! it originally had a top that matched the bottom, it was smooth glass and had these flowers painted on it. And luckily they had this other top sitting next to it!!!
The bottom isn`t exactly what I wanted but I still love it, I am thinking about taking these flowers off, and I also want to find a new knob to turn it on and off. 
My girl friend found some cool stuff too!
I love this teal one, but at $8 I didn`t think I needed it that bad!

Add caption
This pot stand is really cool, needs a good cleaning though

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. The teal one was $5, still pricey but cool which is why I bought it but yes the store was overpriced.

    ReplyDelete